District General Service Representative (GSR) Meetings
GSRs from each group in their respective district meet and report on their group’s activity. GSRs vote on their district’s issues. They plan travel to assemblies in Area 79 so they may carry information to and from their groups. Workshops are also planned at these meetings. Any A.A. member is welcome to attend.
District 5 GSR Meeting (Nanaimo North and Lantzville)
- 3151 Barons Road, Nanaimo, BC (Vancouver Island Health Authority). Ring the doorbell for access.
- Third Monday of the month
- 6:00 p.m.
- Meeting will be held in July but not August. W/C accessible.
Please contact District 5 HERE.
District 6 GSR Meetings (Nanoose Bay, Lasqueti Island, Parksville, Qualicum, Coombs, Port Alberni, Bamfield, Ucluelet, Tofino, and Ahousaht.)
- Parksville at Shelley Hall, 186 Shelly Rd.: Jan 8th, Mar 5th, May 7th, Sep 10th, Nov 5th.
- Port Alberni at Mental Health, 4780 Roger St.: Feb 5th, Apr 2nd, June 4th, Oct 1st, Dec 3rd.
- Tofino at the Catholic Church, 441 Main St.: July 9th.
- Ucluelet at the Catholic Church 1663 Peninsula Rd.: August 13th.
- 1:00 p.m.
Please contact District 6 HERE.
District 7 GSR Meeting (Nanaimo South, Gabriola Island, Ladysmith.)
- 437 Wesley Street, Nanaimo. Ring the buzzer for access.
- Third Tuesday of the month.
- 6:00 p.m.
- Meetings are not usually held in July or August.
Please contact District 7 HERE.