District General Service Representative (GSR) Meetings
GSRs from each group in their respective district meet and report on their group’s activity. GSRs vote on their district’s issues. They plan travel to assemblies in Area 79 so they may carry the business of AA to and from their groups. Workshops are also planned at these meetings. Any A.A. member is welcome to attend.
District 5 GSR Meetings (Nanaimo North and Lantzville)
- 3151 Barons Road, Nanaimo, BC (Vancouver Island Health Authority). Ring the doorbell for access.
- Third Monday of the month
- 6:00 p.m.
- Meeting will be held in July but not August. W/C accessible.
Email the District 5 contact HERE.
District 6 GSR Meetings (Nanoose Bay, Lasqueti Island, Parksville, Qualicum, Coombs, Port Alberni, Bamfield, Ucluelet, Tofino, and Ahousaht.)
- Parksville at St. Edmund’s Church, 407 Wembley Road: Mar 3rd, May 5th, July 14th, Nov 17th.
- Port Alberni at Mental Health Building, 4780 Roger St.: April 7th, Aug 11th, Oct 20th, Dec 15th.
- Tofino at St. Francis of Assisi Church, 441 Main St.: June 2nd.
- Ucluelet at Family Holy Church, 1663 Peninsula Rd.: Sept 8th.
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
District 6 Sponsorship Workshop April 27, 2019 Port Alberni Flyer
District 7 GSR Meetings (Nanaimo South, Gabriola Island, Ladysmith.)
- 867 Bruce Avenue Nanaimo, BC, Quality Foods
- Meeting Room is on the 2nd Floor above the Deli
- Third Tuesday of the month.
- 6:00 p.m.
- Meetings are not usually held in July or August.
Email the District 7 contact HERE.