District General Service Representative (GSR) Meetings
GSRs from each group in their respective district meet and report on their group’s activity. GSRs vote on their district’s issues. They plan travel to assemblies in Area 79 so they may carry information to and from their groups. Workshops are also planned at these meetings. Any A.A. member is welcome to attend.
District 5 GSR Meetings (Nanaimo North and Lantzville)
- 3151 Barons Road, Nanaimo, BC (Vancouver Island Health Authority). Ring the doorbell for access.
- Third Monday of the month
- 6:00 p.m.
- Meeting will be held in July but not August. W/C accessible.
Email the District 5 contact HERE.
District 6 GSR Meetings (Nanoose Bay, Lasqueti Island, Parksville, Qualicum, Coombs, Port Alberni, Bamfield, Ucluelet, Tofino, and Ahousaht.)
Full schedule for 2019 TBA
- Parksville at St. Edmund’s Church, 407 Wembley Road: Jan 6th.
- Port Alberni at Mental Health, 4780 Roger St.: December 2, 2018.
- Tofino at the Catholic Church, 441 Main St.: .
- Ucluelet at the Catholic Church 1663 Peninsula Rd.: .
- 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
District 7 GSR Meetings (Nanaimo South, Gabriola Island, Ladysmith.)
- 437 Wesley Street, Nanaimo. Ring the buzzer for access.
- Third Tuesday of the month.
- 6:00 p.m.
- Meetings are not usually held in July or August.
Email the District 7 contact HERE.